25th Annual Golf Tournament
- 20 Red Brook Road, Mashpee, MALocation
Please join us on July 10th, 2017 at the New Seabury Country Club for our 25th charitable golf tournament.
We look forward to seeing you there.Click the boxes below for registration, schedule and other ways to help:
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Rain or Shine
- Registration 7:00 - 8:00 AM
- Shotgun Start at 8:00 AM
- Scramble Format - both men and women welcome
- First 144 paid registrations will be confirmed to play
- Coffee and Danish
- Cocktails following golf
- Lunch Banquet
- Auction and Prizes
- Registration by June 1, 2017 - $175 per person
- Registration fee includes: 18 holes of golf, cart, lunch banquet and prizes.
- Proper golf attire is required
- Collared shirt
- No T-shirts, jeans of any kind, cut-offs or short-shorts
- Soft spikes required
DIRECTIONS TO NEW SEABURY COUNTRY CLUB
Directions from the Boston Area:
- Drive on 93 South/Southeast Expressway to Route 3 South. Travel on Route 3 South until you come to the Sagamore Bridge. Cross over the Sagamore Bridge and continue traveling on Route 6, take Exit 2 onto Route 130 South. Travel on Route 130 South for approximately 7.2 miles. Following signs for New Seabury turn right onto Great Neck Road North and continue until you arrive at the Mashpee Rotary. Take the third exit off the rotary (Great Neck Road South) and New Seabury’s main entrance is 3.2 miles down on the left.
Directions from Points West:
- Take Route 495 South merging with Route 25 South to the Bourne Bridge. From the Bourne Bridge take your second right off the rotary onto Route 28 South. Take the Route 151 exit, turn right onto Route 151 East and drive about 7 miles to the Mashpee Rotary. Take the second right off the rotary onto Great Neck Road South. New Seabury’s entrance is approximately 3.2 miles from the rotary on the left. Reception Center is the first building on your right as you enter the resort. To get to the Club, go past the Reception Center and bear right at the fork. Follow signs to the Country Club.
For further information, call Ann Dempster at 508-224-2490